<$BlogRSDUrl$>

With the War on Terror and various other news issues taking up all of the limelight as of late, one of my old passions, UFO's Real and Imagined, has been at a low heartbeat. This blog is meant to be a small crash cart in an otherwise quiet area of investigation.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Classics Revisited - Portage County UFO 


I don't have time to do a full entry here, but suffice it to say, the Portage County UFO case is one of the more intriguing accounts I've heard in my short time as a Ufologist. It involves multiple law-enforcement witnesses, extensive documentation by NICAP, and investigation forced upon Major Hector Quintanilla of Project Blue Book.

Hynek went into enough specifics (and some intrigue) to completely draw me in with his account in The UFO Experience, that I have to follow up on the story. In particular, the very detailed description of the reported object follows right along with the expectations outlined with Hill's work.

I'm starting here:

http://ufologie.net/htm/portage66.htm

I'll be back with more when I've read more myself.
Email

0 comments
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?